Pakistan’s Army Chief and the general most loved individual in the nation, General Raheel Sharif will hand over the order to the following and up and coming Chief; General Qamar Javed Bajwa on the 29th of November 2016. General Zubair Mahmood Hayat will satisfy the part of Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee.
An official warning with respect to the progressions will be discharged soon.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA
- He was next up in status list.
- He was the controller General Training and Development. General Raheel Sharif was additionally the auditor before he turned into the COAS.
- He has told Corp 10 which is considered as the biggest and a standout amongst the most noteworthy Corps.
- He has served as the head of Force Command Northern Areas.
- He told as the Brigadier in a peace mission to Congo.
- He has an inconceivable involvement in Kashmir and Northern regions issues which makes him the ideal fit for Pakistan’s present issues.