As all of the Muslim Ummah has been aware of Istikhara and its importance in Islam. Even our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has performed it, and the main reason of performing it is to coming near to the almighty Allah. If you want to read full guide of how you can perform it, then click HERE.
- It is a thing, which guides you towards the right thing in your favor. Sometimes, you might not Dream or not even a feeling. But it’s something that guides you towards the better answer according to Allah’s will.
- It means that you are asking Allah to choose what is best for you.
- If you have some matter in which you’re confused, then do it. Do not rely on someone doing Istikhara on behalf of you.
- It is a thing that makes us even closer to the almighty Allah .
- It is a Sunnah.
- Some texts have suggested that it’s not considered good when you discard Istakhara.
- There are no specific timings has been suggested for this process but our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) once said it’s good to pray on the final third of a night.
- If you do not have enough time to do it, then just say the prayers in your own words.
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself taught the way of performing it.
- There are 6 Types of Istikharas; Istikhara by Supplication, by Seeking Advice, Spiritual Istikhara, Istikhara by Quran, by Tasbih and Istikhara by Papers. The methods of performing all of these are discussed HERE.
- It is the study of unseen. After doing it, a person would be cleared about his or her decision.
Indeed, Islam is the complete religion. Allah has put everything in our Holy Book. All of us should read it everyday with translation to unlock the new treasures of this universe.