30 signs that are the indication that he has stopped loving you. For you, it’s time to give your relationship a last chance or be ready to move on!
Love can not be defined in words. To some people it’s a feeling, for some, it’s an action driven by heart. We all know how tough it is to forget someone you gave everything, your time, your mind, your everything!
This list is comprised of 30 signs that are the indication, he is not in love with you anymore;
1. He forgets all the stuff you tell him.
2. He has started comparing you with other women.
3. He has stopped touching you.
4. He does not respect the things that are important in your life.
5. He never tries to eradicate the misunderstandings between you and him.
6. He doesn’t try to solve problems.
7. And when you make an effort to solve problems, it ends up in a big fight.
8. He doesn’t make time for you.
9. He is trying to change you.
10. He does not want to help you anymore.
11. He is always on his phone when you’re around.
12. His goals are completely different than you.
13. He has stopped trusting you.
14. You have stopped trusting him too.
15. It’s tough to talk about the things that matters to you.
16. He puts you down every-time, even if you two are joking.
17. His family and friends do not know about you.
18. He does not respect your friends and family.
19. Being around him doesn’t make you feel comfortable as well as good about yourself.
20. He has stopped sharing his life details with you.
21. He feels reluctant in saying “Sorry”
22. He often tells you “He wants to be alone”
23. It has became impossible to have a good conversation with him.
24. He gets annoyed by you.
25. You’re not his priority anymore.
26. He is always negative with you.
27. He tries to hide things.
28. He never talks about “Your and his future together”
29. He takes no interest in your life.
30. He talks to other girls a lot.
If you think he is worth giving a chance then go for it. If all of these points fit your relationship status then it’s better that you make up your mind and try to move on.